This ought to make Vince happy!

Here you can display and discuss your toys. You can talk about Edsel, your Ninja....even, dare I say it, your 8.0 second 600 hp Mustang. Yeah, we love our GM Trucks, but we're not total Neanderthals. We enjoy your projects and dreams just like you do. Hell, you might inspire someone else to start a cool project vehicle!
ProfBrown

Re: This ought to make Vince happy!

Post by ProfBrown » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:24 pm

The question is, which have you liked the most? Which in stock trim road the best, which would you buy again, which do you feel would last the longest?
2013 GMC Sierra 1500
Corsa Cat back back video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVgoXsFdloA

ASTE25

Post by ASTE25 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:45 am

I like the Ford the best. I think the Cummins engine would outlast the rest of the Ram truck. The 2013 Chevy I had was nice, but I really disliked one small thing on it that made me get rid of it. The front inside door handle was located where it would hit my left knee and was really uncomfortable. I think all three would last equally long if they were maintained correctly. Each one of them has their weak points.
Jordan

ProfBrown

Post by ProfBrown » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:13 pm

Good to hear. I feel most the diesels if taken care of and not ran the piss out of them will outlast the bodies they call home. I am still leaing towards the Cummins in the ram. The Fords have had the weird shaped front doors that you can't rest your whole arm on. Have it in the 7.3 excursion my family has and I had it.
2013 GMC Sierra 1500
Corsa Cat back back video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVgoXsFdloA